This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: National Blog Posting Month

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Blog Posting Month

November appears to be the National Blog Posting Month.  Participating bloggers post to their blog every day during the month.  Should I do it?  Can I do it?

Cinamon at (Mis)Adventures of  a Genealogist and Michelle at The Turning of Generations have inspired me to jump in with them.  It is a daunting task.  (I'm already behind a day!) Will I have enough ideas?  Geneabloggers and BlogHer  are both great places to find blogging prompts.  I don't usually use a lot of blogging prompts.  Mostly, I post on what is on my mind and that might account for the irregularity in my posting.

So, I'm taking the challenge.

Thanks Cinamon and Michelle for the inspiration!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Harriet said...

I am trying to post what I am thankful for everyday during the month of November.

November 3, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Always a good thing to focus on!

November 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle Goodrum said...

You're welcome. Looking forward to what you have to say every day!

Harriet, thanksfulness is a great topic!

November 3, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I joined NaBloPoMo too. I debated about doing both of my blogs, but ultimately decided to commit to the challenge on only one of them. I update Free Genealogy Resources as I come across things so posting is sporadic there. Ancestrally Challenged is where I share family stories and personal research so I figured I'd have more luck with daily posts there.

November 4, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home