Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Blog Posting Month

November appears to be the National Blog Posting Month.  Participating bloggers post to their blog every day during the month.  Should I do it?  Can I do it?

Cinamon at (Mis)Adventures of  a Genealogist and Michelle at The Turning of Generations have inspired me to jump in with them.  It is a daunting task.  (I'm already behind a day!) Will I have enough ideas?  Geneabloggers and BlogHer  are both great places to find blogging prompts.  I don't usually use a lot of blogging prompts.  Mostly, I post on what is on my mind and that might account for the irregularity in my posting.

So, I'm taking the challenge.

Thanks Cinamon and Michelle for the inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to post what I am thankful for everyday during the month of November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good thing to focus on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Looking forward to what you have to say every day!

    Harriet, thanksfulness is a great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined NaBloPoMo too. I debated about doing both of my blogs, but ultimately decided to commit to the challenge on only one of them. I update Free Genealogy Resources as I come across things so posting is sporadic there. Ancestrally Challenged is where I share family stories and personal research so I figured I'd have more luck with daily posts there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...