This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Wordless Wednesday

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Okay, so maybe not exactly wordless! This is an unidentified photo found among my great-grandmother Esther Lee (Richardson) Talbott's things. Of course, I'd love to get him identified. I suspect he was from the Halifax/Pittsylvania County, Va area, but don't know for sure.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Harriet said...

I understand what you are dealing with on the unidentified photos.I recently received some photos that I think at one time belonged to my Great Great Grandmother, some were addressed to her from unknown (at least to me)people. I just discovered that one was her grand daughter and her family, a branch of the family we didn't know anything about.

September 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

He's very cute, whoever he is.

September 30, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home