Saturday, September 12, 2009

If I Had the Tardis...

While genealogy is certainly a passion of mine, I do have other interests as well. I do not watch much television, but I do love watching British science fiction series Doctor Who. The Doctor is a Time Lord (the last of his species) who travels throughout space in his spaceship, the Tardis. Tardis stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Not only does the Tardis travel in space, it travels through time. It's a time machine. Now wouldn't that make breaking through some brick walls easier..... I could travel back to the late 1700's and ask my great x5 grandfather James Haward exactly who his father was. Where was he before he came to North Carolina? Oh, the quesions I could get answered. Of course, the documentation format might be a little iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...