This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Wordless Wednesday - Cute Baby

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Cute Baby


This is one of my unknown photographs that I believe the cousins can help me identify.  I think I know who the child is, but I am not quite sure.  I also do not want to say quite yet, so I do not bias anyone with the answer.  The writing on the back of the photograph says: This was made at the age of one year and 18 days.  Nov 19, 1909  Further down written in pen (yikes!) and in a different handwriting: Not any of Silas and Winnie children.   That tells me this is a Haley child and not one of my grandmother's siblings.

Any one know the identity of this child?

Oops!  Again, I cannot seem to be "wordless" on Wordless Wednesdays.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home