Friday, May 25, 2012

Ancestors or Friends?



This is another unidentified photograph from my collection. This photograph was among my great grandmother Esther Lee (Richardson) Talbott's things and likely was taken in the early 1900's in the Pittsylvania County or Halifax County, Va area. (Don't you just love the women's dresses!) The woman on the left has been identified in other photographs as "Nannie".  The only problem is that I have another Nannie in my database.

Is this Nannie Lee Farson, best friend of Esther Lee's or Nannie Womack who becomes the sister-in-law of Esther Lee?  Who are the other two people? The eyes of the young man look so familiar. Could he be one of my Richardson family members?

As you can see, I need your help in identifying these individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...