This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Unidentified Photograph - Can You Help?

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Unidentified Photograph - Can You Help?


It has been a while since I have posted a photograph of unidentified individuals.  The above photograph was among the belongings of my great grandmother Esther Lee Richardson.  I am not sure if these young men are ancestors of mine or just friends of Esther's.  (She had a lot of friends and a lot of beaus!)  I suspect this photograph was taken in the Danville, VA area or in the South Boston,VA area.  

If you recognize any of these young men, let me know!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home