Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Musings on a Wednesday

I have recently returned to running.  During our very hot summer here in the south, running was definitely not something I looked forward to.  (Okay, I had a lot of other excuses as well!)  Anyway....I'm back to running.  Running/walking to be more exact.

What does this have to do with genealogy?

I find when I run, my thoughts often drift toward my genealogy research.  Usually to a "brick wall" in my research.  Often I come up with new ideas for research when I am running.

A different database to check.  

A new theory - Jesse Haley might have gone by his middle name sometimes.  Brackett Owen and his son-in-law Jesse Haley may have left the area (Halifax County) only to return back.

New blog posts  like this one.

I'm hoping running will get me and my genealogy into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...