Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Esther's Place


Esther's Place is my new online store featuring custom heritage crafts designed to share your family history.  As a genealogist and the family historian, I have frequently found myself attempting to share our family history without seeing my listener's eyes glaze over.

You know that feeling, don't you?  I needed to be sneaky  more creative in sharing the family history.

Heritage Coasters and Tiles
The numerous photographs of my ancestors sparked the idea for my Heritage Coasters.  From there the ideas kept coming and the Decorative Tiles were developed.  You know what?  Friends and family ask me about the ancestors in the photograph on a coaster (or tile).  Somehow, stories with a photograph seem more real.

Coaster Featuring Cecil White Howard

So, you're invited to stop by and look around.  Simply click on the button at the top of my sidebar to go to  Esther's Place. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Be sure to check back often.  New products are in the making!

**Esther's Place is named for my great grandmother Esther Lee Richardson Talbott (1896-1923).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...