This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: How Did You....

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

How Did You....

.....find my blog?

Since I started Are You My Cousin? a couple of years ago, I have met a number of new cousins - cousins from many different family lines.  I am always amazed when a new cousin contacts me. I shouldn't be.  By now I've been contacted by a quite a few new cousins.

So I have a question for my cousins:

How did you find my blog?


Were you pointed in this direction by another family member/cousin?  Did you just google a name from our family tree?

I'm just curious....but then again, you knew that.  After all that's part of why I do genealogy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home