- Never discovered your grandparents wedding license lists the wrong groom! Read about that here.
- Never stood on the ground where your Great x 5 grandfather gathered with his unit before marching off to fight in the Revolutionary War. It does give one goosebumps! More about that here.
- Never opened a book and come face to face with your Great x 3 grandparents. Meet them here.
- Never read postcards dated almost 100 years ago and lost count of your Great grandmother's beaus. Read about the Courtship of Esther.
- Never run through a rural cemetery in your Sunday dress to get just one more photo. Read about that fun Sunday afternoon involving three cemeteries and a Piggly Wiggly.
How could anyone (i.e. my children) ever think genealogy is boring?