Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Updated My Website

This post is especially for my White family cousins.  I have added my(our) White family tree on my website Lisa's Genealogy.  This is a very basic family tree, but I am trying to share our tree without overwhelming anyone.  Not too many generations back, this White family history gets confusing.  Theories abound about the origin of the family, but facts are few. I'll continue to share new discoveries here on my blog.

Guess which White family member this young man is...

I have added photographs to the photo gallery.  As I did this, I realized I do not have a lot of photographs of my great grandparents James Abe and Stella (Holyfield) White.  I would love to see photographs of them in their younger years. Does anyone have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...