Friday, March 16, 2012

This Is Not George and Daisy

Remember this photograph from the last post?  It was labeled as George and Daisy (Haley) Nichols.


Well, my Haley cousins came to the rescue. (Thanks, Mary and Garland!)

This couple is NOT George Nichols and his wife Daisy (Haley).

Just who are they?  I'm not sure.

 I do believe they are Haley family members.  This photograph was among my great grandmother's family photographs.

It is not a carte de visite nor is it a cabinet card.  It is a small paper photograph.  I think it may have been taken in the early part of the 1900's.  If so, I could have been one generation off by thinking this was George and Daisy.

I look forward to delving into the mystery of this couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...