This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: I Did It - New Website!

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Did It - New Website!

Cousins, I did this for you.

I have been looking for a way to share my (our) family history without overwhelming you with charts, trees and fancy numbering systems. (I do have all that, by the way.)  I wanted to share our history in a simple format - one that did not make your eyes glaze over.  You thought I didn't notice, didn't you?

I think I have done that with my new website: Lisa's Genealogy. I told you I was keeping it simple. I have focused on my direct ancestral lines.  You access the information by using a series of drop down boxes along the top of the home page. So far I have the Howard (Harward) family line and the Haley family line on my site.  I have even included an ancestral photo gallery for each family.

I have more information on the individuals and the families listed on my website.  In most cases, I have a LOT more. If you want to know more about an individual or my sources for the information, contact me.  I will be adding more family lines as I go.

I will still share my genealogical adventures, new discoveries and in depth stories about my (our) ancestors here at my blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Koehl said...

Congratulations - it looks wonderful and I know you will enjoy working on it.

March 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home