This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: If You Thought Genealogy Was Boring...(Part 3)

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

If You Thought Genealogy Was Boring...(Part 3)

....then you:

  • Haven't discovered that your father went to school with the genealogy research assistant at the courthouse where you are researching.
  • Haven't stood on your GG grandparents' farmland on a beautiful day.
  • Haven't wondered who was crazier... your ancestors for what they did or YOU for trying to figure out why!
  • Haven't gotten excited to learn your long awaited for microfilmed tax lists have arrived!

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home