Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals for 2012

I am typically a goal setter.  (I prefer goals to resolutions.) I have set my goals for 2012 in several areas of my life including home, exercise and career.  The funny thing is that I am having difficulty in setting goals for my genealogy research.  Not so much the short term goals as the long range ones.

So, for now, I am sticking with setting monthly goals/focus areas.

January 2012 goals include:

  • Continue researching John White of Surry County, NC.  Write up my research so far.
  • Complete my search of the tax records of Halifax County, VA of the Owen family connected my Jesse Haley.  Begin search of land records.
  • Create new list of possible fathers for Jesse Haley.
  • Add new items to Esther's Place - Heritage Gifts by Lisa.
I would love to add more, but I think I will stop there.  I think that will keep me busy for a few weeks.  I am already looking forward to February and possibly a courthouse research trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...