This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Wordless Wednesday Unknown Child

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday Unknown Child


This is another photo from my unknown collection. I believe the child is a boy because his hair is parted on the side. Part of his mother's dress and arms are also visible in the picture. I do know the photo was taken in Danville, VA. My best guess is this child is from the Richardson side of the family.
(As usual, my Wordless Wednesday post is never wordless.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

I hope you find out who it is. And my posts are never wordless either:).

June 2, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Harriet said...

I guess we all have the unknown collection. Maybe we will do a better job with our family pictures.

June 2, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger kinfolknews said...

What a cutie! Best of luck with the identification.

Regina

June 2, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home