This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Pictures of Lester and Cecile (White) Howard

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures of Lester and Cecile (White) Howard


I thought I would share a few pictures not all the cousins have seen. They are some of my favorites, though truth be told, all pictures of my ancestors are my favorites! Above is a picture of Cecile White Howard, my grandmother.



Baby pictures are always fun. Above is Lester Howard, my grandfather. Based on other pictures I have, I believe this was taken at the Maddox homeplace during a photo shoot there.


This is Cecile Clara White. Isn't she cute!


Another photo of Cecile White Howard. Does anyone know the story behind this one?

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home