Friday, May 20, 2011

New In My Genealogy Library

Anyone who knows me knows that I love books. I always have loved to read and I am sure I always will. While at the NGS conference last week, I purchased a few books to add to my genealogy library. (I did manage a feat of self restraint to not purchase many more!) I have not read these yet, but I will share my thoughts on them as I do.

I first added The Journey Takers by Leslie Albrecht. This is the story of her immigrant ancestors and her search to find them.


I next added You Can Write Your Family History by Sharon DeBartolo Carmack. No explanation is needed here.

Finally I added Life in Civil War America by Michael Varhola.



In addition I have the syllabus book from the National Genealogy Conference containing the syllabi of all the lectures presented over the four days. Obviously I will not be lacking in reading material in the near future.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...