This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Happy Blogiversary (A Day Late)!

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Blogiversary (A Day Late)!


I can't believe I missed my second blogiversary!  That is correct.  Are You My Cousin is two years old as of yesterday.  I started this blog to simply share the stories of my ancestors.  Through sharing my ancestors' stories I discovered new friends and new (actually related to me) cousins.  How fun is that!
Why did I miss the party?  I was making memories with the current generation, of course.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Greta Koehl said...

Happy Blogoversary, Lisa!

April 5, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Happy Blogiversary! Well done!!

April 5, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Belated Happy Anniversary, Lisa! Here's to another great year! (And I love your birthday postcard. Beautiful!)

April 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Thomas MacEntee said...

Happy blogiversary! I posted out on Facebook and Twitter yesterday about your special day!

April 6, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa! Great blog!

April 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Deb Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary! Love reading your blog. I have nominated you for "The Lovely Blog Award". If you wish to pick it up just go to http://deb-adventuresingenealogy.blogspot.com/2011/04/thankful-thursday-one-lovely-blog-award.html

Deb

April 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Mavis said...

You've been selected for the One Lovely Blog Award. You can pick it up at Georgia Black Crackers.

April 10, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home