Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 101 Award


Harriet at Genealogy Fun awarded my blog the Happy 101 award. (Thanks, Harriet! ) The recipient does the following:

1. List 10 things that make him/her happy.


2. List 10 blogs to pass the Happy 101 award on to.

So, here goes....

Ten things that make me happy:

1. Spending time with my family. We love playing games, going to hockey games and puzzles.

2. Hearing my older relatives memories about the "good old days".

3. Identifying that "unknown" photo.

4. A productive day in the state archives.

5. Meeting new cousins--from the past, present, online or even in person!

6. Watching Dr Who on Netflix.

7. Couponing.

8. Reading mysteries. (Isn't that what genealogy is all about?)

9. Sharing the family history with my cousins.

10. Connecting the dots from the past to the future for my children.


Now for ten blogs I enjoy.....


1. A Twig In My Tree

2. We Tree

3. A Multitude of -sens

4. Pollyblog

5. Genealogy Fun

6. A Couple Of Bubbles Off Center

7. Genealogy Gems Podcast - Your Family History Show

8. Genealogy and Me

9. Blog of a Genealogist in Training

10. Gene Notes

I'm sure you'll enjoy these blogs as much as I do!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...