This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Are You My Cousin?: Family Photos

Are You My Cousin?

Discovering My Ancestors -- One Cousin at a Time

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I tell the stories of my ancestors’ lives. Whether they lived 20 years ago or 200 years ago, they each have a story to tell. Some ancestors tell their stories willingly. Others must have their stories carefully teased from the records. Sometimes the stories are sad. Sometimes the stories are happy. Sometimes the stories are just funny. Regardless, my ancestors’ stories shaped their lives and the lives of those that followed. Come and share in the tales!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Photos


Walter, Lester, Jewel, Clayton Howard

As I began this family history project almost three years ago, I have been fortunate enough to have collected copies of many family photos. I view them frequently as I put family groups together. It's also fun to look for family traits passed through the generations. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share information and stories about our ancestors that would be lost if not shared with current generations. This is also a great way to share the photos that have been gathered from different cousins. Today, I am posting photos of the Howard family. Enjoy!


Connie, Ammie, and Suggy Howard
I see a strong resemblence of Grandaddy (Lester) to Grandpa Suggy on this picture.


Grandpa Suggy and his sister Aunt Betts (Elizabeth)

Clyde, Pearlie, Connie, Bitton, and Whitey
I am always seeking new photos and hope to get as many digitalized as possible. If anyone has photos they'd like to share, please feel free to e-mail me.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home