Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Photos


Walter, Lester, Jewel, Clayton Howard

As I began this family history project almost three years ago, I have been fortunate enough to have collected copies of many family photos. I view them frequently as I put family groups together. It's also fun to look for family traits passed through the generations. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share information and stories about our ancestors that would be lost if not shared with current generations. This is also a great way to share the photos that have been gathered from different cousins. Today, I am posting photos of the Howard family. Enjoy!


Connie, Ammie, and Suggy Howard
I see a strong resemblence of Grandaddy (Lester) to Grandpa Suggy on this picture.


Grandpa Suggy and his sister Aunt Betts (Elizabeth)

Clyde, Pearlie, Connie, Bitton, and Whitey
I am always seeking new photos and hope to get as many digitalized as possible. If anyone has photos they'd like to share, please feel free to e-mail me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...